Monday, November 3, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE!

I have never been one to be involved in politics and this year I feel an incredible obligation to my children to get out and vote. I actually have a pit in my stomach realizing that the leadership in all levels of government are going to modify/delete/create things that will effect my kids for the rest of their lives - directly and indirectly (and realizing that many many people are fooled by Obama's speeches). I pray for America's people to be lead to vote tomorrow for the person who will rely on God to guide this nation in a direction that betters His purpose and will get this country back on track.

Get out there and exercise our RIGHT to vote and don't forget to pray for our soldiers that are fighting to protect all of our RIGHTS and our FREEDOM!!!

Today I'm greatful for so many things I can't list them all. Since I'm on the subject....
I'm greatful for my RIGHT to VOTE and the FREEDOMS that come with being an American!

PS - Halloween stuff to be posted soon!

No comments: