Sunday, November 9, 2008

This and That

Hannah is getting so big!  She is sitting up by herself regularly.  Her feet make it to her mouth every chance she gets - which is only when the clothes are off her lower body. Because of her chubbiness she really can't do it with clothes on!  The last picture above is a little dress up session.  This dress was mine when I was little.  I couldn't wait for Applebutter Makin' Days to get here in October.  When I tried it on it it was huge.  My mom said I was 11 months old when I wore it so maybe next year we will try it again!!  Fall has been fun and it feels like winter is here. 

   Great weather for Halloween.  We went to the fire station and hung out.  Here are the official pictures from Halloween night.  On Saturday we went to a great party at Aunt Sputs!  

Today I'm thankful for.......
my dad's help on projects no matter what or when they are
early bedtime - long overdue!
spiked hot chocolate
and quiet, quiet time for myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! It is so much fun dressing Kailey in my old clothes. So cool...and thanks to our parents for saving them, eh? I'd like the cold weather to hold off a little longer.
Also, a public thanks for the medical help this week...now feeling normal.