Monday, November 10, 2008

November = Birthday's O'pleanty

Happy birthday to all those I know or can remember
Leann Carter Schmidt
Kathryn Maberry
Steven Schmidt
Gary and Butch Stockton
Braeden Spellman
Kelly Schmidt
Melissa Robertson Kennedy
Abigail Kennedy
JD Schiman
Nicole Hale Grover
Ava Monico
and Baby Rankey who hasn't quite made his November arrival yet!

Happy Anniversary to
Zach and Alicia Schmidt - still newly wedin' it up
and to my late grandparents (stockton) who were an incredible example of how the institution of marriage should work!!

5 comments:

Kathryn Maberry said...

I think you left someone in particular off your birthday list! How old are you now? Not as old as me, I know...

- Min - said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
- Min - said...

This year I referred to my birthday as the first annual 29th b-day!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you! Did you enjoy your spa day?!

Anonymous said...

Hey woman. Happy Belated Birthday! Just when you think you have your husband all figured out they go and do something that just makes you remember why you married them. Isn't it wonderful to be so loved! I can relate! Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of all the blessings you deserve. Love ya!