Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch fun!


A couple weekends ago we went to the pumpkin patch in Marionville with the Fann's. This year we paid to take the hay ride - boy that was nice. Looking back on last year we sure should have done it for poor Jaime (we went the day before she had Braden), what a trooper. We noticed a trend this year..... each year we go either Jaime or I are pregnant. Last year we both were, this year Jaime is and next year...... well, let's just say that is part of the tradition I don't plan to up hold!!!!!

The slide show isn't quite working correctly. If you just click on the box somewhere you can view it. Hit the back button to get back to my blog!

Today I'm thankful for.......
oreos
generous parents
my talented husband
power naps

3 comments:

Kathryn Maberry said...

Oh yeah...I love me some O-R-E-O's! It is making my mouth water just thinking about it!

The Kennedy Fam said...

Hey Mindy it's the Kennedy's! Love reading up on what's new in your family. We finally got our webpage up and running. Check it out and keep in touch. www.easysite.com/KennedyKlipz

Ang said...

Great pictures!

And I would not be alive today if it weren't for power naps!