Saturday, October 4, 2008

Germfest 2008 begins!!














I have been away a little longer than would have liked.  It seem as though we are sharing some germs in our home and it has been a whirlwind of emotions, body functions, and physical ailments.  We seem to be back on track now though.  So much has happened that I find it difficult to remember it all - not to mention my "head off my shoulders" feeling for 3 or so days has made that period of time a blur.

This week I'm thankful for.....
  • football weather!
  • immodium
  • mommy cam to capture all the moments I can't remember due to illnesses and general forgetfulness
  • Dr. Pepper - even though I was only able to tolerate a sip or 2 a day, they were heavenly at the time.
  • a mechanic in the family - family with a spare car
Here are a few pictures
  • Hannah with her new favorite thing to chew.
  • Noah's new discovery.... Poop scooping.  Yes you heard it.  The kid voluntarily scoops poop.  Stating very loudly "I do it my-felf!"  And he does it very well I might add.
  • Noah being the great big brother I knew he would be from the very begining.










No comments: