Sunday, August 10, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Because I have been terrible about getting cards and phone calls made.
Everyone gets a gret BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!
We hope your day was very special - know that we were thinking of you and are grateful for your place in our life! I apologize to anyone I left out and I'm not about to get all the dates correct.
Noah, Kris, Alicia, Zach, Jason Todd, Paul Wilson, little Madi, Ashlyn, Alex, and a Maberry anniversary (whew, almost as many special days as November has).
Today I'm thankful for parties for Noah to attend (yesterday and today) and for time spent with my parents.

1 comment:

Kathryn Maberry said...

Your post hit the date right on the button for our anniversary. Seventeen years! If I don't kill him first, we might make it to eighteen! haha