Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gatorade Fun-Dip

As if the title and picture didn't tell enough - I'm going to share the whole story.

I was feeding Hannah and JD was helping finish dinner.  I noticed it was awfully quiet and asked JD what Noah was doing.  JD peered around the corner and saw him playing in his car - no problem right?!  A few minutes pass and still no noise from the other room.  We have all had that feeling when we hear silence - it was a strong feeling this time and JD must have ESP because he went to check on Noah at just the moment I was getting ready to ask him to.  From the other room I hear.....  "Mom come quick - EMERGENCY....." and this precious face is what I found.  He was playing in his car all right, with a packet of powdered gatorade drink mix!   He snuck it from the pantry and took it to his car.  When he couldn't open it - he ate a little hole in the front of the packet - used it as fun-dip and eventually ended up pouring it out all over his car and general area.  I had to laugh the entire time I cleaned him up and laugh while typing the story today - just thinking of how much fun he thought he was having - after all fun-dip is just that......  FUN!  I felt compelled to share one of our "kid moments" hope you can giggle too!

And for those who wonder - gatorade fun-dip does wash well from hands and faces =)

3 comments:

GiGi said...

My precious angel didn't do that. I'll bet Hannah did. I'm still laughing because I can just see him in his car taking full advantage of mom AND dad being busy!!! He has so much to teach Hannah that the fun will soon begin!!

Kathryn Maberry said...

Are his lips and hands still blue today? Adorable!

Mrs. McCullah said...

Can you belive some of the things kids can get into? =)