Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope you get to share this holiday with your friends and family and refelct on how blessed you are. My gratitude posts kind of tapered off as my posts became more and more infrequent. I'll list some of the things I greatful for, although many of them are cliche they are no less true!

  • My children and wonderful husband.
  • Jobs (mine and JD's) that allow us to have a ton of time with our children while they are young
  • Our family who was incredibly supportive while we started our business.
  • The men and women in the armed forces (current and veterans) who sacrifice so much to protect our country and liberties and freedoms and rights. Thankful for Dusty's safe return from his 2nd tour in Iraq.
  • Very close friends that I can rely on for anything at the last minute!
  • A mini-vacation to VEGAS.
  • God's continued provisions for our family.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!!!!

No comments: