Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hustle & Bustle






Hustle and bustle has been the name of our game lately. Preparing for Christmas this year has been so fun. Noah got to decorate his own tree after nearly pulling down our tree trying to remove an ornament to play with. Hannah loves to eat it and Noah save it from her very strong grasp daily!! We have not been brave enough to craft.

December has been pretty uneventful with the exception of holiday stuff. We are getting our cards out late, but I really think everyone will enjoy them - it should be worth the wait. Santa has been reintroduced to the Stockton family Christmas Eve gathering. He took a very long vacation and it was great to have him back last year. Can't wait to see him this year!!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah and Hannah are so cute! I swear they grow up so fast! Please email me your home address. I have lost it. I would love to send a card to you. Take care!